When added to your Thepointofsale.com account, this code allows you to collect and analyze all sorts of relevant statistics related to your events and the sale of your tickets.
On Google Analytics
1. If you do not have a Google Analytics account, create one by following these steps.
2. Create the tag that will be used on our site and on your widget or shopping cart if you are using these options.
1. Once connected to the Event Manager, select the event of your choice and click the Report tab.
2. Enter your ID in the Web Analytics Services corresponding section (Google Analytics).
3. Choose in between All Pages or Confirmation page only to generate relevant statistics related to your goals. Which means, do you want to collect information on all the people who visit the page or your shopping cart/widget, or only those who buy for your events?
By logging into your Google Analytics account, you will be able to analyze various data collected on our site and your shopping cart/widget. With this information, you have the potential to improve your sales, better understand your customer base, and build customer loyalty.
Want to gather more data?