At any time, you may cancel an order to free up tickets. However, in order to refund the order, you must contact Thepointofsale.com's team, and they will process the refund. The decision of whether or not an order should be refunded is entirely up to you.
Here’s how to cancel an order:
- In the “Orders” section, click on “Archives”.
- If the person gives you their six-digit order number, enter it in the field provided for this purpose, making sure that their date of purchase is included in the indicated time period. If they do not have their order number, click on “More options” and enter their name or email address” to search for the order.
- Once you have found the order, click on either the name of the person or the order number.
- In the “Tickets” section, beneath the “Buyer’s Information” section, tick the boxes next to the tickets to be cancelled.
- Click on “Cancel”.
6. In the dialog box that appears, tick the boxes next to the costs that you would like to refund, or leave them unchecked if you do not wish to refund them.
7. Click on “Save”.