First of all, make sure the Ulefone is fully charged and you have access to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Note that a municipal internet network (ile sans fil or Zap) is not considered reliable by Thepointofsale.com
- Moreover, even if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network, it doesn't mean the internet connection is strong enough. Make sure to test before your event to avoid unpleasant surprises!
- These devices do not work offline, and do not have a laser function. You will need to validate via camera or if you have RFID cards or objects with the NFC.
How to use the Ulefone
- Open the Ulefone and make sure that the user "Scan" is selected.
- To do this, from the lock screen, slide your finger from the top of the screen down to reveal the Control Center.Select the "user" icon circled in red.
3. Select the "Scan" user.
4. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. To do this, click on Settings, then on the Wi-Fi option and choose your network.
5. If you do not have access to Wi-Fi, we recommend using the shared connection of your cell phone. Ticket validation uses little data.
6. Return to the homepage and open thepointofsale.com application.
Call us at 581-981-8686 to speak with an advisor or write to us at email@example.com.
We will do everything we can to help you!