- To maximize the device battery life, make sure the Backup Charge option is enabled in the IPC Support application.
2. Make sure you are in NFC / Laser mode when validating.
3. Lowering the device brightness cam save you a lot of minutes of usage.
4. If you don't need it, disable the Camera option in Settings. Camera uses a great amount of power.
5. Make sure to shut down your device during idle time.
Laser mode has stopped working
- Restart your device by turning it off and on again. When it is done, reconnect to the app.
- If restarting the device didn't work, separate and reconnect the Lina Pro laser and the iPod. Remove the case that contains the laser scanner and the iPod base. Disconnect everything until you can hold the ipod alone in your hand. Reconnect everything in the same order. This action may resolve a connection issue between the Laser Linea Pro and the iPod.
- The battery of the Linea Pro is too weak. Once the device is recharged, the problem often resolve itself. In the meantime, you can use the camera, list, or manual validation mode.
There is a delay before the validation noise
Depending on the traffic and stability of the Wi-Fi network, it is possible to have a delay of a few seconds before the ticket displays the valid or invalid message.
There is no magic solution except to arm yourself with patience!