1. Fill in the Information section. If you are thinking of creating multiple promotions, it is best to assign an ID. This will help you to quickly know which customers have used a particular promotion and track the effectiveness of your promotions.
2. In the Schedule section, specify the start date of the promotion and its end. If you want to limit the number of times your promotion will be used, enter the maximum number of tickets or orders in this section.
3. Select Freebie in the Promotion Type section. Enter 1 in the box.
4. Choose whether you want your promotion to apply to online sales (our website, shopping cart, widget, and Facebook) and/or offline sales (Box Office Module and On-site sales points).
5. Specify if your 2 for 1 will be applied automatically or if it will require a promotional code.
5.1 For the promotion to be applied automatically, do not check Promotion Code Required.
5.2 For the promotion to be applied only if customers have a code, please check Promotion Code Required. Use the random code already in the window or create your own. Specify the maximum number of uses for the code or leave it at 0 for it to be unlimited.
6. In Number of tickets/promotion, choose Exactly and put the number 2 in the box.
7. Choose the right combination of tickets for your promotion. Do you want the tickets to be from the same event? Can the promotion only be applied to one rate?
8. Specify how many times the promotion can be applied within a single order. For example, if you put 0 (unlimited), the promotion will apply to every 2 tickets. If the customer puts 8 to his cart, 4 will be paid, 4 will be free. If the maximum per promotion is 2. Only 2 of the 8 tickets put in the basket will be free.
9. In the Events section, add all the events and rates for which the promotion will be applied.