1. Fill in the Information section. If you are thinking of creating multiple promotions, it is best to assign an ID. This will help you to quickly know which customers have used a particular promotion and track the effectiveness of your promotions.
2. In the Schedule section, specify the start date of the promotion and its end. If you want to limit the number of times your promotion will be used, enter the maximum number of tickets or orders in this section.
3. Two ways to do this: by percentages or with freebies.
3.1 Percentage: Enter 0 in the box to indicate that all tickets that will use this promotion will be free.
3.2 Freebie: Select Freebie in the Promotion Type section. Enter the number of freebies you want to give away per order.
4. Choose whether you want your promotion to be applied to online sales (our website, shopping cart, widget, and Facebook) and/or offline sales (Box Office Module and On-site sales points).
5. Specify if your promotion will be applied automatically or if it will require a promotional code.
5.1 For the promotion to be applied automatically, do not check Promotion Code Required.
5.2 For the promotion to be applied only if customers have a code, please check Promotion Code Required. Use the random code already in the window or create your own. Specify the maximum number of uses for the code or leave it at 0 for it to be unlimited.
6. In Number of tickets/promotion, choose At least and put the number 1 in the box. If you want to put a maximum number of free tickets, choose the option between and enter between 1 and your maximum number.
7. Choose the right combination of tickets for your promotion. Do you want the tickets to be from the same event? Can the promotion only be applied to one rate? Can the promotion be applied on different events?
8. Specify how many times the promotion can be applied within a single order. For example, if you put in 4 tickets in this section and a client puts 6 tickets in his shopping cart, only 4 of them will be free.
9. In the Events section, add all the events and rates for which the promotion will be applied.