First of all, if you want to create this type of promotion, you will have to create several promotions (one per discount).
1. Fill in the Information section. If you are thinking of creating multiple promotions, it is best to assign an ID. This will help you to quickly know which customers have used a particular promotion and track the effectiveness of your promotions.
2. In the Schedule section, specify the start date of the promotion and its end. If you want to limit the number of times your promotion will be used, enter the maximum number of tickets or orders in this section.
3. Two ways to do this: by percentages or with freebies.
3.1 Percentage. Enter the percentage, in numbers, that will be applied to the price of your ticket. The promotion applies to the amount taxes included and before fees.
3.2 Discount. Apply a discount of a specified amount. You will have the option of creating a promotion whose discount applies to individual tickets, or the entire order. Discounts are applied on the amount after taxes.
3.3 Fixed Price. Make your tickets the price you specified in this section. The Fixed Price includes taxes, but not fees. Fees are added when customers click on "Payment".
4. In the Applicability section, choose whether you want your promotion to be applied to online sales (our website, shopping cart, widget, and Facebook) and/or offline sales (Box Office Module and On-site sales points).
5. Specify if your promotion will be applied automatically or if it will require a promotional code.
5.1 For the promotion to be applied automatically, do not check Promotion Code Required.
5.2 For the promotion to be applied only if customers have a code, please check Promotion Code Required. Use the random code already in the window or create your own. Specify the maximum number of uses for the code or leave it at 0 for it to be unlimited.
6. In Number of tickets/promotion, choose Between and enter the correct numbers for your first promotion portion.
For example, if your promotion is to give 15% when customers buy between 2 and 4 tickets and 25% for 5 and up. For your first rate section, you will need to enter Between 2 and 4.
7. Choose the right combination of tickets for your promotion. Do you want the tickets to be from the same event? Should the promotion only be applied to one rate? Should the promotion be applied on many events?
8. Specify how many times the promotion can be applied within a single order. 0 has an unlimited value.
In this case, we strongly recommend that you limit to 1 promotion per order.
9. In the Events section, add all the events and rates for which the promotion will apply.
10. Repeat the process for your second promotion portion!