After logging into Events Manager, go to the Finance module and click Merchant Accounts. Click Add Merchant Account at the top right of the page.
Under Processor, choose Authorize.net.
Log in to your Authorize.net account via their platform.
You will need two pieces of information for the integration: the login ID of the API and a transaction key.
- Go to the Account section
- Click Settings
- Under General Security Settings, click Credentials and API Keys.
- Under Create New Key (s), click New Transaction Key.
- Click Submit
- When prompted, enter your verification PIN.
- Then, the login ID of the API and the transaction key will appear.
Back in Events Manager, complete all sections ( Login ID & Transaction Key). Indicate which name will be displayed on your customers' credit card statement and choose whether you want this account to be used for all your events or not.
Before leaving, click Save.
If you have questions about an Authorize.net account creation or for any information directly related to your merchand account, please contact Authorize.net.