Do you want customers to be able to view your event page in a language other than English? Here's how to do it!
- Go to the event for which you want to add a language.
- Under the Information tab, in the section of the same name, in the drop-down menu Languages select "English and / or other languages"
- Then check the languages you want for your event. The system will automatically add a line for your title and additional text fields for your description, rates, etc.
You don't have any options under Languages?
This is probably because this language has not been added to your account.
- Go to your organization's file.
- In the first section, Account settings, click the edit icon in the Languages line.
- Then check all the languages you would like to make available for your events.
This is also where you can assign a primary language to your entire organization.