What is white labelling?
White label is a paid service available to organizers who prefer to promote their brand while maintaining the efficiency of Thepointofsale.com services.
It often involves replacing Thepointofsale.com's colors, logos and emails with your own, but several additional features are also offered depending on the products you want.
White labelling is available for the following products:
- Shopping cart;
- Purchase window;
- Basic emails:
1) confirmation email
2) email with e-tickets / viewing links
3) reminder email;
- Viewing page (virtual events);
- Viewing link (virtual events)
Shopping cart and / or purchase window
Here is the usual shopping cart:
When activating our white label service on this product, your logo will appear in theu upper left corner of the window. The transaction will always be completed by Thepointofsale's secure methods. Your customers will therefore be able to buy from your website, without ever realizing that another company is involved in the buying process!
Here is an example of a white label shopping cart from the Orchestre symphonique de Montréal.
- Logo. (You can provide a different file per language). Horizontal preferably for readability, SVG format.
- Theme. Dark or light? Both examples have a light background, but you can also have this tool in dark mode.
- Primary color. The color of the links as you can see from the examples. HEX color. Make sure you choose a color that stands out depending on whether you go for the dark or light theme.
When activating our white label service on emails, you will have the three basic emails personalized : the confirmation email (sent immediately after the transaction is completed), the email with e-tickets / viewing links (sent immediately after the transaction is completed) and the reminder email sent 48 hours before your physical event or 12 hours before your virtual event.
Here is an example email:
Items that can be changed are the following:
- Sender's name and email address ;
- Image of the header (in the example, the logo);
- Color of the header;
- Color of the titles;
- Color of the dividers;
- Adding an image at the bottom of the page;
- and disable the default sections.
Here is an example from the Orchestre symphonique de Montréal:
- Logo. (You can provide a different file per language). SVG format;
- (Optional) Sender's email. The address you want the white label emails to be sent from so customers can just reply to the email with questions. You will also have to give us the name of the sender which should appear in the inbox;
- Email background color. HEX color;
- Header image. (You can provide a different file per language). Width of 690 pixels;
- Header background color. HEX color;
- Title color. HEX color;
- (Optional) Image of the footer. (You can provide a different file per language) Width of 690 pixels. Often used to thank partners or sponsors. If you want the image to be clickable and redirect to a page, provide us with the URL of the footer link.
- Color of horizontal dividers. HEX color;
- Do you want to display the Help section?
By activating this useful section, you will need to enter your customer service information. Go to your organization's file in Accounts > Organizations section.
Add a phone number and your opening hours.
- Do you want to display the Suggested events section?
Your mailing address and social media links will be displayed in the footer of these emails. So make sure that this information is correctly entered in your profile in the Organizations module.
By activating our white label service on the viewing page, you will be able to replace our logo with your own, add your favicon, add images before or after your event and change the accent color.
Here is an example of the viewing page:
It is important to note that the page will remain with a black background. choose your logos, images and colors with this information in mind.
- Primary color (color of most elements. Red in the example). Please choose a color that will contrast with the dark background. HEX color;
- Secondary color. (color of some small elements such a certain buttons). Please choose a color that will contrast with the dark background. HEX color;
- Favicon. 64 x 64px. PNG. We recommand avoiding any writing in this since this icon is very small.
- Logo in the header (You can provide a different file per language). SVG. Keep in mind that the background is dark, so a light logo is needed. This logo is clickable, to which URL do you want to redirect customers? ;
- (Optional) Would you like to have images above and below status BEFORE your video starts? (You can provide a different file per language.) These images (one above the timer, one below) should be 752px wide and we suggest 240px high. A great opportunity to thank your sponsors / partners! PNG with transparency.
- (Optional) How would you like to have images above and below status AFTER your video starts? (You can provide a different file per language.) These images (one above the timer, one below) should be 752px wide and we suggest 240px high. A great opportunity to thank your sponsors / partners! PNG with transparency. This option is only available to those who have chosen the Thepointofsale.com solution as their streaming provider.
Here is a visual, with images before the video, of the Orchestre symphonique de Montréal viewing page.
When activating our white label service on the viewing link, customers will receive a unique viewing link with your domain.
You will need to create a subdomain specifically for this service, so this one requires someone on your team with web knowledge who can create a subdomain and then edit DNS entries.
Here's an example of an emailed viewing link:
If you take the white label option of viewing links, the unique link sent to the buyer will be specific to your event.
Here is an example of a link sent for the UQTR 2020 back-to-school show :
- You must determine a subdomain for the exclusive use of virtual broadcasting (eg video.yourdomain.com);
- Then, you send the chosen subdomain to your event advisor;
- Modify the DNS entries according to the information provided by our team.